Aylesbury Garden Town – Draft Masterplan public consultation now open
A six-week public consultation on the Aylesbury Garden Town Draft Masterplan has begun and will run until 5pm on Friday 14 February.
More details about the consultation, and the opportunity to download and read, a copy of the Draft Masterplan document can be found on the Aylesbury Garden Town website.
You can also find a copy of the document in libraries across Aylesbury Vale and in the reception area of Aylesbury Vale District Council and Aylesbury Town Council.
A number of public exhibition roadshows are planned across Aylesbury as follows:-
- Wednesday 8 January at Stoke Mandeville Olympic Lodge Room 3, HP21 9PP, 6pm to 8pm
- Monday 13 January at The Aylesbury Vale Academy Primary, HP18 0FG, 6pm to 8pm
- Wednesday 15 January at Church on Fairford Leys, HP19 7HT, 6.30pm to 8pm
- Thursday 16 January at the Healthy Living Centre, HP21 8TJ, 9am to noon
- Tuesday 21 January at The Oculus at The Gateway, AVDC, HP19 8FF, 4pm to 8pm
- Thursday 23 January at Weston Turville, Village Hall, HP22 5RW 6pm to 8pm
- Monday 27 January at The Canal Side, HP20 1AP, 6pm to 8pm.
- Monday 29 January at Watermead Village Hall, HP19 0FU, 6pm to 8pm
We want to make sure that everyone in Aylesbury has a chance to have their say. Your views, opinions and ideas are important to the AGT team and feedback will be possible through an online survey.
If you wish to contact the team please email firstname.lastname@example.org.